ThermOmegaTech Inc., is a manufacturing company based out of Warminster, PA. We have been in business for over 35 years and have enjoyed continued growth during that time. Our primary success centers around self-actuated temperature control valves for the Railroad Industry, Industrial Process Control, Commercial Plumbing, Aerospace and Defense markets. We also manufacture BBQ Controls (thebbqguru.com) for the professional cook and backyard griller, along with Printed Circuit Boards for a wide range of Commercial and Industrial applications.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Description: The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the accounting department to determine credit terms and resolve disputed terms when necessary.
- Provides timely feedback to the appropriate company personnel of customer praise and complaints.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
Daily responsibilities and required tasks:
- In a professional, warm and friendly manner, act as a liaison between the Customer and the Company.
- Review purchase orders for accuracy in prices, lead times, payment terms, SKU numbers, part descriptions, special requirements, etc. Communicate and resolve any inaccuracies and if need, bring to Product Manager’s attention.
- Work with shipping to determine shipping charges and/or number of boxes, weights and dimensions. Communicate information to the Customer so they may arrange for pick up.
- Generate new and repeat quotes for standard products to Prospects and Customers in a timely manner. For larger quantities, review with Sales on price breaks and Production on lead times.
- Issues RMAs when necessary. Documenting and communicating any pertinent information to Quality.
- Provide general administrative support and other related duties associated with the Customer Service Representative function.
- Knowledge and ability to work in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or GED diploma, or six months of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of six months of customer service and computer experience.
It is the policy of ThermOmegaTech to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, ThermOmegaTech will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities. Employment decisions at ThermOmegaTech will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities, not on any mental or physical disability. The Company complies with the law regarding “reasonable accommodation” for disabled employees and applicants.
Any employee with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace is encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of any member of management or the Human Resources Department. Any manager or supervisor who witnesses or learns of a violation of this policy is required to immediately notify Human Resources. A prompt and thorough investigation will be conducted upon receipt of a complaint, the results of which will be summarized in writing. Complaints will remain confidential to the extent possible under the circumstances.
Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
|Job Category||Customer Service|