ThermOmegaTech Inc., is a manufacturing company based out of Warminster, PA. We have been in business for over 35 years and have enjoyed continued growth during that time. Our primary success centers around self-actuated temperature control valves for the Railroad Industry, Industrial Process Control, Commercial Plumbing, Aerospace and Defense markets. We also manufacture BBQ Controls (thebbqguru.com) for the professional cook and backyard griller, along with Printed Circuit Boards for a wide range of Commercial and Industrial applications.
We provide great benefits including paid vacation, medical, profit sharing and generous 401(k) contribution for full-time employees.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer Manager
Job Description: Manages the electrical engineering duties of an organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Manages resources, ensures that project specifications are met, and recommends technological upgrades.
- Plans and schedules electrical projects.
- Drafts project specifications and technical drawings to ensure that electrical installations meet safety standards and customer needs.
- Ensures that electrical engineering processes comply with appropriate regulations.
- Maintains inventory supply, plans project budgets, and prepares cost estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in electronic design with electronic circuit technology
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field’s policies, procedures, and practices
- Experience in design, repair and analysis of electronic systems. Must have exposure to electrical engineering design principles and methodologies
- Experience performing complex tasks
- Experience leading and directing the work of other employees
- Ability to lift 25lbs
It is the policy of ThermOmegaTech to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, ThermOmegaTech will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities. Employment decisions at ThermOmegaTech will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities, not on any mental or physical disability. The Company complies with the law regarding “reasonable accommodation” for disabled employees and applicants.
Any employee with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace is encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of any member of management or the Human Resources Department. Any manager or supervisor who witnesses or learns of a violation of this policy is required to immediately notify Human Resources. A prompt and thorough investigation will be conducted upon receipt of a complaint, the results of which will be summarized in writing. Complaints will remain confidential to the extent possible under the circumstances.
Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.