At ThermOmegaTech® we design and manufacture the most advanced, reliable, and compact self-actuated valves for temperature control. Our wide variety of resources and solutions are specifically designed to meet your custom and OEM needs. We attribute our global leadership position to our engineering mindset and expertise in solving the most puzzling challenges. That is why we offer custom design, engineering and manufacturing for the highest quality, best functioning products for any need related to self-actuating temperature control.
Whether you’re starting from the ground up, or have complete plans, we can design and develop almost any shape using any material to truly bring your ideas to life. From custom actuators, valves and housings to kitting/application and devices, our engineers have the brainpower, problem-solving techniques and advanced software to make it happen.
With ThermOmegaTech Custom Solutions, our customers benefit from our integrated custom solutions, end-to-end project management, and the full scope of assembly, inventorying and delivery.
Design and Engineering
Our in-house actuator lab gives us immediate feedback from temperature curves, which means faster turn-around and decreased lead time for your applications. We also have an advanced production facility that allows us to design and produce custom actuators, valves and housings.
We are capable of sub and full assemblies for both simple and complex products from start to finish. Using our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, we effectively manage every step of the assembly process through to delivery.
- Your bill of materials will be mirrored in our SYSPRO ERP system.
- An illustrated, detailed, written procedure will be developed to ensure your product(s) are built precisely to specifications time after time.
ThermOmegaTech manages all machining and finishing operations using a proven and controlled SYSPRO ERP System that provides real time tracking, maintenance of all routers, and inventory management.
Close Tolerance, Complex Machining
The ThermOmegaTech manufacturing team includes; CNC machinists, programmers, set-up technicians, operators, inspectors and materials management. The Manufacturing Engineers are an integral part of the team and envelope themselves throughout the organization.
CNC Milling/Turning Centers, Prototype Equipment and Capabilities
- (1) Mori Seiki SL150 Mill/Turning Center N Axis 1-3/4” diameter bar capacity with sub spindle and live tooling – chuck up to 4”
- (2) STAR SR32J CNC Swiss Turn 5 Axis 1-1/4” diameter bar capacity with sub spindle and live tooling
- (1) STAR SR20J CNC Swiss Turn 5 Axis ¾” diameter bar capacity with sub spindle and live tooling
- (2) Mazak QTN250MSY Mill/Turning Center 4 Axis 2-3/8” diameter bar capacity with sub spindle and live tooling
- (2) Mazak QTN200MSY Mill/Turning Center 4 Axis 2-3/8” diameter bar capacity with sub spindle and live tooling
- (1) Mazak Nexus100 Mill/Turning Center N Axis 1-5/8” diameter bar capacity with sub spindle
- (1) Hardinge T42 CNC Lathe with sub spindle and live tooling
- (1) Hardinge GT CNC Lathe
- (1) Haas VF-2 Vertical Milling Machine – 4th axis
- (1) Haas Super Mini Mill Vertical Milling Machine
- (1) Kiwa CNC Vertical Milling Machine
- (5) Hardinge HLVH Tool room Lathes
- (6) Bridgeport Milling/Drilling Machines
- Brazing, welding, plating, and heat treatment
Contact us today and discover the difference personal attention and world-class customer service can make in your fabrication, OEM and fulfillment needs.