The ThermOmegaTech® HCS Single Channel Washdown Station is installed into a facility’s water supply line to quickly provide a high-powered single stream of either hot or cold water flow at the turn of a ball valve. The station includes a stainless-steel mounting bracket which should be used to mount the HCS in a vertical orientation so that ample room is available for adjusting valves, mounting rack, hose, and overall servicing.
A quarter-turn ball valve provides simple, yet effective control, while the integrated temperature gauge gives confirmation of outlet water temperature.
The unit is not designed for steam operation. Please refer to our STVM® Washdown Station product sheet for steam and water mixing applications.
The HCS Single Channel Washdown Station is used for cleaning processing tanks and equipment in food processing, dairy, breweries, wineries, and other facilities where washdown and sanitation is required.
The HCX should be applied in facilities that need a quick and reliable supply of water in locations on the production floor.
- ¼” turn ball valve controls user-defined hot or cold water flow
- Includes hose rack, mounting bracket, and integrated temperature gauge
- Available in stainless steel or brass
- Designed to fit in place of standard industrial single valve stations
- Self-operating – no external power source required
- Simplistic and cost-effective
- Easy to install
377 - 410020 - 000
HCS, Brass construction
377 - 410120 - 000
HCS, Stainless Steel construction