The STVM cartridge assembly can be replaced in an installed STVM® washdown station in minutes by simply unscrewing the cartridge in the station with a standard wrench and inserting the new one. The used cartridge can then be cleaned by emerging it in a descaling solution, inspected, and reused.
The impact of production downtime can severely affect your bottom line. To maximum your uptime, be sure to have a spare STVM cartridge assembly readily available to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Exclusive self-actuating Thermoloid® wax blend thermal actuator
- Easily interchangeable cartridge with a single moving element
- Corrosion-resistant – long service life
- Available in stainless steel or brass construction
- Simplifies installation and maintenance procedures
- Minimizes downtime by allowing you to service the station in the field
- Can be cleaned and reused
Valve cartridge assembly (150ºF) Brass/Bronze
Valve cartridge assembly (185ºF) Brass/Bronze
Valve cartridge assembly (150ºF) Stainless Steel
Valve cartridge assembly (185ºF) Stainless Steel