Model: 1″ M/D
Open Temperature: 55ºF Temperature Set Point
For diverting applications the M/D will divert or switch the inlet flow to either of two outlet ports depending on the fluid temperature.
The M/D valve is factory tested and calibrated.
The ThermOmegaTech® M/D temperature control valve is designed for 3-way mixing or diverting applications. For fast response, the valve is compact and low mass. ThermOmegaTech®’s valves are designed around our exclusive Thermoloid® sensor/controller that automatically and accurately proportions the flow in response to fluid temperature. The Thermoloid® sensor/controller is the most advanced and reliable thermal actuator of its type available today.
- Cooling water control-radiator
- Cooling water control-Heat Exchanger
- Hydraulic fluid cooling systems
- Direct cooling with raw water
- Lube oil cooling control
- Constant temperature baths
- Constant temperature wash basins & sinks
- Loop-type circulation systems
- Direct injection water heating
- Hot water washdown stations
- Make-up water
- Electric system cooling
- Air conditioning
- Water conservation