Combining simplicity and cost effectiveness, the HCX (Hot/Cold Water Mixing Washdown Station) utilizes individual globe valves to mix hot and cold water to the desired proportion while clearly displaying the output temperature through an integrated temperature gauge.
The HCX station is available in stainless steel or brass/bronze construction and can be ordered with our exclusive SmartFlow feature. This thermostatically controlled in-line safety shutoff valve will reduce flow should the outlet temperature exceed the factory set point and shut down 10°F above that with a minimal amount of leakage. Available set-point temperatures are 125°F, 135°F, 150°F.
This unit is not designed for steam service. Please refer to our STVM® Washdown Station product sheet for steam and water mixing applications.
The HCX hot/cold water mixing washdown station is used for cleaning processing tanks and equipment in food processing, dairy, breweries, wineries, and other facilities where high-temperature washdown is required. The HCX should be applied in facilities that do not have an available steam supply.
- Exclusive SmartFlow safety shut-off option – thermostatic valve automatically stops flow should the output temperature exceed the specified set-point
- Includes hose rack, mounting bracket, and integrated temperature gauge
- Available in stainless steel or brass
- Designed to fit in place of standard industrial mixing stations
- Self-operating – no external power source required
- Simplistic and cost-effective
- Over-temperature safety valve automatically stops flow to prevent scalding
377 - 510030 - 000
HCX, Brass construction
377 - 510130 - 000
HCX, Stainless Steel construction
377 - 610030 - XXX
HCX with SmartFlow, Brass construction1
377 - 610130 - XXX
HCX with SmartFlow, Stainless Steel construction1