- Prevents process overheating
- Discharges minimum amount of media for temperature control
- Maintains optimal process temperature
- Unaffected by pressure variations
- Quick and easy installation
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant – long service life
- Exclusive Thermoloid® sensor/controller
- Operates in narrow temperature band
- Compact low mass – fast response
- Ram-type plug for reliable shut off
The reverse acting TV/US-XR valves’ Thermoloid® sensor/controller element may be placed in contact with the process line or pipe with the optional band-o-let fitting, or in the line with the integral ¾” NPT bushing. This allows the temperature element to be in contact with the process to control the valve and regulate the inflow of cooling media. Input temperatures can vary widely, but the control temperature is maintained within desired limits.
These compact self-contained control valves can be used to control cooling media to economically remove heat from equipment or a process. Controlling air flow to a vortex cooling device is a common application. Another common application is use of the TV/US-XR to control cooling media flow to a sample cooler in response to sample temperature.