2023 was a fantastic year, thanks to our customers. Let’s celebrate ThermOmegaTech’s successes and read our Year in Review!
Here are some of the significant accomplishments we are celebrating from our Industrial Division:
Now, you can effortlessly search and find the product renderings, specifications, and more in our 2D/3D Product catalog. This catalog allows our customers to search for the exact size, part number, exact operating temperatures, and other specifications needed for their projects.
NEW LITERATURE & VIDEOS
- We debuted Full Steam Ahead: Sanitizing with Steam and Water Mixing Stations Whitepaper.
- We published a feature about sanitation procedures in Food Processing. Read the feature here.
- We highlighted why industrial washdown stations in food processing facilities are essential in the August issue of Plant Engineering. Read the feature here.
- We launched a new Talking With TOTs video highlighting our STVM Washdown Station. Watch the full video with Senior Product Specialist Glenn Quinty.
TRADESHOWS WE ATTENDED
We exhibited at several shows in 2023, beginning in May at the Petfood Forum in Kansas City, Missouri.
The Industrial team exhibited at the Safety Show in San Antonio, Texas, in June.
In October, the team wrapped up their travel with the Process Expo in Chicago at McCormick Place Convention Center.
Here are some of the outstanding accomplishments from our Railroad Division:
- We welcomed Bridget Sexton as our new product manager for our railroad division.
- Hosted a virtual webinar with Progressive Railroading to promote the importance of freeze protection for locomotives and passenger cars.
- Interviewed SMS Rail Lines about their success with the GURU DL2.1 and the accompanying rebuild program.
- Attended the Railway Interchange tradeshow and RailTrends Conference.
Here are some of the outstanding accomplishments from our Commercial Plumbing Division, CircuitSolver®:
- CircuitSolver is excited to celebrate 10 Years of transforming the plumbing industry. Read about the CircuitSolver journey here.
- PHCP Pros featured Tom Ruggierio, Director of Sales for Commercial Plumbing, discussing the brand’s success over the last decade in this informative Q&A.
- Watch our latest webinar on Thermostatic Balancing Valves. Learn the history of DHWS balancing and the types of balancing valves used today while earning 0.10 ASPE CEUs. Watch now!
- CircuitSolver balancing valves were installed in the hot water recirculating system of a large e-commerce company’s headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. Read about it here.
- See how this California laboratory remodeled its space to include DTVs in this Drain Tempering Case Study.
- A magical hotel in California comes to life with CircuitSolver. Read about the installation here.
Here are some of the outstanding accomplishments from our Aerospace and Defense Division:
- We updated the Thermal Actuator Sell Sheet. Download it here.
- We released a new Thermal Actuator video and a Talking With TOTs video with Aerospace & Defense Business Development Manager Josh White.
Here are some of the outstanding accomplishments that we’d like to share with you from our Electronics Division:
- Successfully merged TJM to ThermOmegaTech’s Electronic Division, aiding in developing in-house products for our railroad division.
- Attended Design 2 Part Tradeshows in Secaucus, NJ, and Oaks, PA.
- Improved our Bill of Materials (BOM) Scrubbing Tool to help customers quickly determine lead times, potential shortages, part number problems, and missing parts.
- Maintained our AS9100D, IPC-A-610, and J-STD-001 certifications.
Thank you for participating in our journey and reading our 2023 Year in Review.
Have a happy and safe holiday season and a happy New Year. We look forward to working with you in 2024!