- Prevents process overheating
- Discharges minimum amount of media for temperature control
- Maintains optimal process temperature
- Unaffected by pressure variations
- Quick and easy installation
- All stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant – long service life
- Exclusive Thermoloid® sensor/controller
- Operates in narrow temperature band
- Compact low mass – fast response
- Ram-type plug for reliable shut off
The TV/US-X valves’ Thermoloid® sensor/controller element may be placed in contact with the process line or pipe with the optional band-o-let fitting, or in the line with the integral ¾” NPT bushing. This allows the temperature element to be in contact with the process to control the valve and regulate the inflow of heating media. Input temperatures or steam supply can vary widely, but the control temperature is maintained within desired limits.
These compact self-contained control valves can maintain very tight temperature control of any number of control loops using steam, liquid phase heat transfer media such as Dowtherm®, hot water, hot oil, glycol, compressed air, etc. In general they can be used whenever accurate but low cost control is required. Sample heating applications are commonly controlled by the TV/US-X.