Safety showers and eyewash stations are critical in environments where chemical spills are a potential threat. ThermOmegaTech®, a leader in self-actuating thermostatic technology, has designed an innovative solution supplying consistently tepid water on demand to meet OSHA and ANSI compliance of safety requirements: the Therm-O-Mix® station.
The Therm-O-Mix® station utilizes a facility’s existing steam and water supply to instantaneously deliver and maintain 80°F tepid water to emergency safety showers and eyewash stations. No electric is required for the station to operate which makes it the ideal solution for refineries and factories with explosion proof environments.
- Self-Actuating – requires no electric
- Uses existing plant steam and water supply
- Maintains constant 80°F output regardless of inlet water temperature (between 40°F and 80°F)
- Easy to retrofit on existing shower/eyewash stations
- No insulated tanks or expensive recirculation systems required
- Self-purging-no need for elaborate drainage system
We also offer the Therm-O-Mix® WWM which provides a reliable source of tepid water for a safety shower/eyewash system using existing hot and cold water supply, the ESS emergency safety shower water heater which delivers tepid water to an emergency drench system , and freeze and scald protection valves.